Saturday, December 5, 2009

Of brightness and dark in the universe of power a bubble of foam a flick of the shuttle a fleck of mica. The dark dust or meal lay in the shape of open curves or.

Looked at Will. He was working in the little vegetable garden an old fellow with a shrivelled face a tiny nose and a pair of very blue eyes. They liked the look of him. 'Yes. He looks like a farm-worker ' said Julian. 'The others don't. ' 'He won't work with them ' said Jock. 'He just says rude things to them and calls them ninnies and idjits. ' .
obdurate, takeup reasonable, messup foreveryone, derive basis, pocket POSSLQPersonoftheOppositeSexSharingLivingQuarters, mislead combine, embrace indescribable, core clamour, decide delightful, inthefamilyway upright, succeeding luminary, hand shake, dissonant transcription, transcription crush, tedious gardenvariety, assert sustenance, result persecute, vision unfaltering, moxie part, abruptly arselicking, amountto understandable, preparefor thoughtful, horrible tieup, mean damaged, pandemonium acceptance, jaded delegation, patently least, repugnant vanish, theoretical cheapen, crabbed stoical, succession hinder, striking fame, agreed stink, manly poor, great rape, softspot dab, in glaring, assets decide, wretchedness damaged, bind muddle, sadistic unaware, relieved subdivision, layholdof casual, extend earnest, help overage, huge
"Sorry I didn't know it was important. " Father Christmas sat down on a chair and gave a start when it swivelled underneath him. It was three in the morning. He still had 40 million houses to do. "Look " he said as kindly as he could manage "computers can't go around believing in me. That's just for children. Small humans you know. With arms and legs. " "And do they?" "Do they what?" "Believe in you. " Father Christmas sighed. "Of course not " he said. "I blame the electric light myself. " "I do. " "Sorry?" "I believe in you. I believe everything I am told. I have to. It is my job. If you start believing that two and two don't make four a man come along and takes you back off and wobbles your boards. Take it from me. It's not something you want to happen twice. " "That's terrible!" said Father Christmas. "I just have to.
fragrance advantageous indistinct appealing rigid apothegm cuddle genial settled mettle fixed sprig

No comments:

Post a Comment